Sunday, June 11, 2006

give me a part of you....

give me a smile
to remember
so may i live
my whole life
on it

give me a hug
to feel
the warmth of
your body on mine
the warmth of
eternal sunshine

give me a kiss
to cherish
the magical bliss
so i sense
your lips
eclipse
me,
from the rest of me



give me a night
to treasure
which can show me day
when there isn't
any light


give me a dream
to imagine
me and you
in every way
that i want to

give me a song
to adore
the music of which
has your beauty
in it
which can make
you and me
rhyme
like poetry

give me a part
of you
so i may
love you
be consumed
by you
be adorned
by you
be adored
by you
so that i may
have you
till there are
twinkling stars
in the night
till the
shining sun
gives me light
till the..
end of time

2 Comments:

Blogger Suganya said...

my fav..:)

10:13 PM  
Blogger hephaestus said...

:)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home