Sunday, June 11, 2006

lost love

she was supposed to be my future
but at present
she has become my past
a dream,a long lost past

i never thought it wouldn't last

she was my most cherished desire
the one i had to acquire

though finally she became mine

but it had to happen in due time
who had seen the future?
(for i had only seen the feature)
she wasn't made for me
(or so she thought)
and so she fought
she and me weren't supposed to be we
it has now made me free,
made me independent
which is thrust upon me
the independence which i never wanted
for till now it never daunted
it is better to be a slave
when she would be my master
as now it has become an neverending crave

which would follow me upon my grave

2 Comments:

Blogger Suganya said...

hey..welcome to the blogging world..

9:59 PM  
Blogger karthik thangaraj said...

Great poems...
Would be better if we could see your profile..

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home