Sunday, June 11, 2006

why do you play games?

it happened long long back
looks to me like yesterday...
her voice still echoes in my heart
her smell still refreshes my soul
her image is still imprinted on my mind
but dont know where she is or where to find…

like every other day..the night passes
and my lonely mind races...
i leave my home,in the darkest nox
try to search the endless night
for this is where i may find
I cant get her out of my mind
when i tread alone
on the boulevard of her memories
is she following me?
when i hear her footsteps
behind me
makes me turn around
nothing is what i found
I still can feel her sound
I can feel it in my soul
i try hard
on the lonesome boulevard
without luck,I cant find
oh!she's all over my mind
why do you play games?
why dont u show up
her laughter
echos thru the hills
as I pass them
her voice..
whispers thru the fields
as I cross them
her smile
reflects thru the lake
as I walk by it
everything looks fake
the mist falls over
makes a hazy pattern
and i run
towrds it,
her face smiles at me behind it
I sweat ,
get out of breadth
still cant get hold of her
the mist also play games
with me
i look here
and there
my mind tells me..
who r u fooling,
she is dead,she is nowhere…
my inside my heart I know
she is dead.
now she is everywhere

2 Comments:

Blogger Suganya said...

fine read...by the way where is "she" ??

10:00 PM  
Blogger hephaestus said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home